Friday, January 18, 2013

Relfection

After Deputy Kupp's presentation I have noticed many weaknesses in what I o online. Some of my passwords are the same, and the websites i visit are not always the safest. From now on I will create more secure passwords to ensure my account's security and my personal privacy. I will also check reviews of the websites I visit before purchasing something or making an account. After our unit on identity I realized there are also weaknesses in my security. When i make accounts i will pay better attention to what information I am putting out there and when I am purchasing something I will verify the website's security. If I am purchasing something at the store I will pay attention to my surroundings and the people i am handing my information to. These units have helped me realize the weaknesses in my personal security and I have learned to what I actions I should take to ensure my privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment