Thursday, February 28, 2013

Country Project reflection

Overall I thought the country projects was an interesting experience. I got the chance to research one of the countries I have always wanted to go to. I was able to obtain knowledge on the history of the country and what it would be like to live over there. The ability to research places that I would also want to go to was very interesting. One of the things I did not enjoy about the project was having to limit the amount of information I could have. I found it difficult to condense a countries history into a few slides. If I were to change the project I would have put stricter limits on what information you could have. The reason for this is because some people's power points contained unrelavent information and were clearly copy and pasted. Overall I believe my presentation went very well and I had no problem presenting to the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment